Thursday 26 April 2012

Evaluation - Looking back.

Looking back at my Preliminary task, i feel that i have learnt a wide range of terminology, conventions, iconography, software material and technologies in the period of making our Thriller film. I feel that i have capitalised personally on the minor mistakes that i made when my Preliminary task was completed at the beginning of the year, which i have taken note of in order to improve the quality of our Thriller opening.

I recommend using questionnaires for audience feedback and showing particular audience members your film before taking note of their review on the quality of it. I think that the importance of planning is key when making  a film opening, as planning using mind maps and bullet points helped me sufficiently when making my Thriller opening. Ultimately we tried to both challenge and adapt conventions of the Thriller genre when making our film opening, i feel that the certain aspects such as micro-features used help to back up that statement, and also help to make our film a higher quality Thriller opening.
A final screenshot of our film name "The Abduction" which was finalised as we finished the Thriller opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment